Smokin' Smokin'

makes me prouf

This video makes me proud of my girlfriend and myself that we quite smoking 2 years ago :-D I will take this video as our trophy and as our guideline to never start again!

vakavadesigns responds:

Congratulations :) I'm glad for both of you - keep up the good work and thanks for the review!

Chad in The City Chad in The City

at least you tried

Well, I stopped watching somewhere in the middle (at least I hope it was already in the middle). It was just boring, the movie tries hard to be funny or there are scenes where you think this could be it, but the joke gets totally lost. It is to slow in everything and also the storyline is a bit, I don't know, you hop from one point to the other.

Well as you are a starter in Flash Cartoons, I am not to hard on you, in fact I am glad for you that you got frontpaged, but perhaps if you are not a born comedian, ask a funny friend to help you writing a funny story, and a story that makes sense ergo has a good storyline.

Cornflakes Of Agony Cornflakes Of Agony

awesome

This is awesome shit dude!
And all the influences you got into this... amazing!
From 4chan to Runescape, you are indeed a great internet-artist! I honor you!

Asaroki 11- Departure Asaroki 11- Departure

even...

Even if it's a happy end... living like this in the end for an entire life is quite hard!

Laura... is this your history???

Icons Ep 6 (finale) Icons Ep 6 (finale)

excellent!

The only thing missing was a parody to Beavis and Butthead. lol mhehe

Twat of the Walk Twat of the Walk

I am literally...

rolling in floor laughing... ROFL

Tent'Monst' Tribute Trib' Tent'Monst' Tribute Trib'

WTF???

WTF??? This... this. THIS IS SHORT AND AWESOME

Prof Oaks Research Prof Oaks Research

lol

Was quite funny, but the end was predictable when Oak said "never somebody saw a Pokemon laying an egg, so i am..."

Awesome Reach Awesome Reach

my apologies

My apologies... it was really funny but I didn't like it... I don't know... it was absolutly egoraptor but something's missing...

Yeah now shoo and boo me out, how can I talk like this about egoraptor.... but seriously... there is something missing... it is not the egoraptor thing I know... Like listening to the last Metallica Album... it was Metallica but it was different, not so... completed

Madness: Guilt Trip Madness: Guilt Trip

-.-

Can't you god darn idiots read the authors comment you ******** ******** *****???!!!

---->>> I challenged 4 artists and myself to create short madness toons based around the theme "non traditional madness" the results are....shocking. <<<<-----